Landry’s is closely monitoring developments around the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are in the business of serving people and in the midst of this coronavirus outbreak, it's important that we give you as much information as possible about the procedures we follow to clean and operate our properties and maintain a sanitary environment.
Topmost on our minds is the safety of our employees and our customers, which is why we have taken, among other things, the following preventive measures:
- Employee Screenings & Health Practices - We will be screening our employees daily. If they have a temperature exceeding 100 degrees or are experiencing flu like symptoms, they will be required to stay home until they are symptom free, without the use of medication, for 72 hours and satisfy all CDC requirements prior to returning to work. We will allow our staff to wear face masks and or at the request of the guest and practice enhanced measures such as frequent hand washing and sanitizing.
- Social Distancing - Necessary steps will be taken to ensure that we are encouraging social distancing including spacing seated tables as required by each state. Signage will be posted in each location to further encourage these practices in the entry area as well as restrooms. Temporary high traffic areas such as playgrounds will be closed where applicable.
- Enhanced Sanitizing and Disinfecting - All areas of the property will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized daily. In addition, we will continue to regularly clean and sanitize high touchpoint areas including door handles, chairs, tables, restrooms, handrails, etc.
- Dining Enhancements - Restaurants will offer disposable menus and no-touch menu options to our diners. Additional sanitization steps will be implemented for condiments and utensils. Hand sanitization will be provided for guests at the entry of each location.
Our management is in contact with the CDC and other federal agencies to understand the most up-to-the-minute information to ensure the actions we are taking are comprehensive and appropriate.
We remain acutely vigilant about this serious crisis and will continue to do everything we can to protect our employees and our customers. We are actively serving our customers in the most appropriate fashion by offering curbside to-go and delivery options at many of our properties and as we begin to re-open our dining rooms, we will continue to practice and take part in preventive measures to ensure the safety of you and your family. We look forward to serving you once again.
When will Golden Nugget Casinos Reopen?
Golden Nugget Lake Charles, Golden Nugget Las Vegas and Golden Nugget Biloxi are open for business. We do not currently have a firm timeline for when we will re-open Golden Nugget Las Vegas, Golden Nugget Atlantic City and Golden Nugget Laughlin locations. Please visit our website goldennugget.com periodically as we will post updates on the website for each location.
What about my earned points and comps?
Comp and point expiration has been paused and will resume the day that we re-open. Due to the closure of the casino, we are temporarily unable to redeem comps at our off-site restaurant sites. Upon reopen, you will be able to use your comps at our off property restaurant locations.
Will my tier status be impacted?
We will provide an update on this once we have finalized plans. Please visit goldennugget.com for updates.
What about my existing offers?
You may continue to view your available offers online and through the Mobile App. When we have established an open date, we will also be updating available offers to qualified players.
What about promotions and events which are already scheduled?
Stay tuned for future communications about rescheduled promotions and events via email and on the website.
Current Open Locations
Based on state and local agency guidelines, property information may vary. For the full and most up-to-date information on each casino location, please click on a logo below.
Landry's Select Club
Reward and Point Expirations
Effective immediately, LSC Rewards and point expiration is suspended until at least June 30, 2020.
- Birthday Rewards for March, April and May will not expire until at least June 30, 2020.
- Points, which would have expired in March, April and May (due to 12 months of non-use); will not expire until at least June 30.
- Rewards (earned from points) which would have expired in March, April and May (due to 12 months of non-use) will not expire until at least June 30.
As June 30th approaches, we will reevaluate the expiration process and provide further information. No guest will lose their rewards or points during this period. Currently, guests can redeem all rewards up to $300 per day and can continue to earn up to 3,000 points per day. Points can be earned on retail, groceries, family packs, gift card purchases, cocktail and steak kits.
The current Holiday Reward Cards provided to our guests have an expiration date of May 31, and exclude redeeming for take-out orders.
Effective Immediately we have made the following changes
- The Reward Card expiration date will be extended to June 30, 2020.
- Reward Cards can now be used for all take-out orders to include meal kits, family packs, butcher-block menus and daily specials.
- Reward Cards CANNOT be accepted for grocery or market item purchases.