Prime Aged to Perfection
Morton's The Steakhouse
What began in Chicago in 1978 is now one of the world’s largest and most award-winning steakhouses around. For 40 years, Morton’s The Steakhouse has been on a mission to provide “The Best Steak… Anywhere.” Focusing on quality, consistency and genuine hospitality, Morton’s seeks to provide not only memorable cuisine, but a memorable experience. With fresh, succulent seafood and famed USDA prime-aged steak, it’s no surprise that Morton’s has thrilled diners all over the world. More than 4 decades later Morton’s has grown to over 70 restaurants all over the world, but the vision is the same today as it was when we opened our first restaurant in Chicago in 1978. Quality. Consistency. Genuine Hospitality.
Currently, we have internationally franchised Morton’s The Steakhouse restaurants in the following locations:
- Beijing, China
- Shanghai, China
- Tokyo, Japan
- Singapore, Republic of Singapore
- Taipei, Taiwan
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Toronto, Canada
- Minimum of 5 years restaurant/hospitality experience in the market you wish to develop
- Have the necessary infrastructure to support the concept and its development
- Possess local market expertise in areas including trading demographics, codes and regulations and product acquisition
- Culturally aligned with Landry's Inc.
Your potential market must contain demographics to support the concept.