Operational and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years restaurant/hospitality experience in the market you wish to develop
- Have the necessary infrastructure to support the concept and its development
- Possess local market expertise in areas including trading demographics, codes and regulations and product acquisition
- Culturally aligned with Landry's Inc.
Your potential market must contain demographics to support the concept. For the Rainforest Cafe®, T-REX™ and Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. concepts, this would include high numbers of tourists and families with children.
Site Size Recommendations (Build Out Space)
In the table below, you will find the approximate Build Out Space recommended for each concept. These dimensions do not include space for parking.
|Concept||Approx. square meter||Approx. square foot|
|Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.||650 - 1,100||7,000 - 12,000|
|Rainforest Cafe®||1,100 - 1,670||12,000 - 18,000|
|T-REX™||1,100 - 1,670||12,000 - 18,000|
Financial Requirements (In U.S. dollars)
For Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.:
- Minimum Liquidity of $2.5 million
- Minimum Net Worth of $6.0 million
For Rainforest Cafe® / T-REX™:
- Minimum Liquidity of $5.0 million
- Minimum Net Worth of $12.0 million